5 tips for staying productive during COVID-19 quarantine
Updated: Apr 5, 2020
Trying to navigate working from home? Here are five tips to help you stay productive.
1. Designate a specific space for working
2. Avoid using electronics in bed. Bed is for sleeping and snuggling
3. Keep a daily routine (even if it is very different from your previous routine)
4. Make time to move your body daily. (If you need resources for at home workouts just ask!)
5. Take time in the morning to pray and/or meditate. This will help you clear your head. It is helpful to repeat this before bedtime as well.